This system is placed in the middle of SMT line, and it allows the operator to pass through the line without interrupting PCB flow.
The system is consisted of a special shuttle moving conveyor to pick up the boards from upstream machine, and transfer it to the downstream machine when there is no people request to go through the line, and a special switch is to open the passage distance for the people who the switch is pressed.
Width adjustment is motorized automatic adjustment and is carried out manually by software setting. Motors, cables, PLC and associated control electronics are located behind steel covers. The covers are mounted on the base frame, which is manufactured from welded steel that makes the system extremely rigid and solid.
• PLC controlled+ touch screen panel
• Solid welded steel frame construction
• Closed loop stepper-motor controlled telescopic movement
• SMEMA interface
• interlock system for all accessible door
• Transfer direction: left to right
• Fixed rail: Front rail
• Operation side: Front of the machine
• Conveyor belt: 3mm process edge Flat Antistatic 1010-12, temperature: 70°C
• Conveyor wdith adjustment: automatically by software + manually by handle crank.
• Conveyor Height:900+/-50mm;
• PCB Width: 50mm – 460mm
• PCB Length: 50mm – 500mm
• PCB clearance: top 80 down 20mm
• PCB thickness: 0.5-4mm
• Passage distance: 650mm
• Air supply:4-6bar
• Certificates: CE
• Machine dimensions: 850mm*900* 1250mm (L*W*H)
• Machine weights: 150kg
• Shipping package: plywood case + vacation package
• Shipping dimensions: 1050mm*1100mm*1450mm
• Shipping weights: 200kg